The new DC League Movie Super Pets is coming to theatres on July 29.
In this new animated movie, Warner Bros. Pictures‘ promises just as much action as The Justice League.
This family-friendly movie features Dwayne Johnson, starring as the voice of Krypto. He’s the Super-Dog fighting alongside Superman in the city of Metropolis.
The film also stars the voices of:
- Kevin Hart (the Jumanji and Secret Life of Pets films)
- Kate McKinnon (Saturday Night Live, the Magic School Bus Rides Again films, and Ferdinand)
- John Krasinski (the Quiet Place films and Free Guy)
- Vanessa Bayer (Saturday Night Live, Office Christmas Party, and Trainwreck)
- Natasha Lyonne (Show Dogs, Ballmastrz 9009)
- Diego Luna (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Maya and the Three)
- Marc Maron (Joker, and GLOW)
- Thomas Middleditch (Godzilla: King of the Monsters, and Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie)
- Ben Schwartz (Sonic the Hedgehog, and Duck Tales)
- and Keanu Reeves (the Matrix and John Wick films).
DC League of Super-Pets, based on DC’s original Legion of Super-Pets, is a new 3D-animated movie that follows the story and adventures of an all-animal squad led by Krypto the Superdog and Ace the Bat-Hound. According to Collider, The Legion has never penetrated into the mainstream media, except for Krypto who has been featured in comic books and other media on a regular basis, even getting his own short-lived television series. With this movie, Warner Bros. aims to change that.
DC League of Super-Pets comes out right in the middle of summer, the perfect time for kids to fully enjoy the movie during their vacations. It will be available in cinemas for 45 days before becoming available on HBO Max to stream.